The Diploma in Social Work & Community Development is intended to equip the students with knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable them to participate actively and take the lead in managing social development in...
- All Courses
- Department of Business & Informatics (2)
- Department of Clinical Medicine & surgery (3)
- Department of Environmental Health (0)
- Department of Agribusiness & Food Sciences (3)
- Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences (1)
- Department of Nursing (1)
- Department of Social Sciences (3)
- Department of Health Sciences (1)
The Certificate in Community Health course consists of competencies that a person must achieve to enable him/her to effectively discharge community health works and contributes towards meeting health needs and requirements.
A Certificate in Social Work & Community Development will serve to prepare students for a career A Diploma in Social...