A Certificate in Social Work & Community Development will serve to prepare students for a career A Diploma in Social...
- All Courses
- Department of Business & Informatics (2)
- Department of Clinical Medicine & surgery (3)
- Department of Environmental Health (0)
- Department of Agribusiness & Food Sciences (3)
- Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences (1)
- Department of Nursing (1)
- Department of Social Sciences (3)
- Department of Health Sciences (1)
The Diploma in Social Work & Community Development is intended to equip the students with knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable them to participate actively and take the lead in managing social development in...
The Certificate in Community Health course consists of competencies that a person must achieve to enable him/her to effectively discharge community health works and contributes towards meeting health needs and requirements.